|Max Take off The Paper:230*230
||Min Take off The Paper:30*30
|Fasterst Take off The Paper:15-22
||Depth of The Machine(B):1480
|Transport Package:Strong Export Wooden Case.
||Specification:From 750mm to 2800mm
- It cuts the potatoes, taro, sweet potato into stick smoothly without any damage.
- After cutting. the potato chips can be put into the next step for boiling or frying to make french fries.
- It's suitable for fast food multiple shops, potato chips manufacturers and food processing factories.
- This machine can be connected to the next processing step in the whole processing line.
1.This french fries production line is automatic from feeding to discharge. This kind of french fries production line will save labor and realize the automatic.
2. For Blanching Machine of this line, it is automatic to control the temperature, automatic feeding and automatic discharging.
3.This commercial french fries production line are working automatically with high working efficiency.
French Fry Equipment - JES Restaurant Equipment
Shop JES for a full line of Commercial French Fry Equipment, and find the right French Fry Equipment for your restaurant or foodservice business. Wholesale
French Fries & Potato Co-Products | Heat and Control
Our french fry and formed potato product systems are the workhorses of the industry. ... Raw potato handling is simplified as it enters the facility with equipment to
Vanmark Industrial French Fry Production Equipment
Vanmark's industrial potato processing lines are tailor-made for world class french fry production. Our potato processing equipment maximizes product yield and
High Quality French Fries Machine, French Fries & Potato
This potato fries cutting machine is highly efficient for cutting potatoes into strips, chips or wave fries and potato chips. The thickness can be adjusted according to
French Fries Equipment
2102 products - Alibaba.com offers 2102 french fries equipment products. About 17% of these are Fryer, 12% are Potato chips making machine, and 10% are
What Equipment Is Needed To Start Serving French Fries
What Equipment Is Needed To Start Serving French Fries? Q: I am starting a French fry concept within a mall and can't seem to figure out exactly what equipment I